2023 Vendor Agreement (revised).pdf
Procedures for Vendors:
1. Pay to secure your booth space.
2. Booth Selection will take place at the Screening Meeting scheduled for Thursday, October 19, 2023
4. Vendor Coordinator will issue contract to vendor to sign electronically through Docusign
5. Vendor returns document back and you're ready to go!
6. If you are a new vendor OR a returning vendor with new items, your items will need to be screened to confirm that items were handmade by the vendor.
Paying by September 22, 2023: Booth Rental Fee ($280) includes Booth Space ($180.00) and Deposit Fee ($100). Deposit fee is returned by December 31, 2023 pending compliance with Vendor Contract.
Paying after September 22, 2023, Booth Rental Fee ($325) includes Booth Space ($225.00) and Deposit Fee ($100). Deposit fee is returned by December 31, 2023 pending compliance with Vendor Contract.
**Vendor is responsible for providing their own tent, tables, and chairs. See Vendor Contract for full details.
Vendor will be assigned by HRPS a booth space for the Event based on the numbering system set forth in the Event Map (“Booth Space”) only after the payment of the Vendor Fee is received by HRPS. Booth spaces shall be assigned to vendors based on the chronological order in which HRPS receives the Vendor Fee from a Vendor. Booth spaces will not exceed 10’ x 10’ in dimensions. Any and all of Vendor’s materials and equipment must be contained within the dimensions of the Booth Space. This requirement will be strictly enforced and if Vendor is found in violation of this requirement, HRPS may immediately remove Vendor from the Event at HRPS’s sole discretion.