Procedures for Vendors:
1. Pay to secure your booth space.
2. Vendor Coordinator will contact you (in the order that payment was received) to select booth space.
3. Vendor Coordinator will confirm what type of business you are: Individual, Corporation, etc.
4. Vendor Coordinator will issue contract to vendor to sign electronically through Docusign
5. Vendor returns document back and you're ready to go!
6. If you are a new vendor OR a returning vendor with new items, your items will need to be screened to confirm that items were handmade by the vendor.
Vendors who committed in for the 2021 Fair are being offered a $50 off credit for the 2022 Fair. If you are in this category, pay to secure your spot and Marc will confirm your eligibility for this option when issuing your contract.
**Vendor is responsible for providing their own tent, tables, and chairs. See Vendor Contract for full details.
Vendor will be assigned by HRPS a booth space for the Event based on the numbering system set forth in the Event Map (“Booth Space”) only after the payment of the Vendor Fee is received by HRPS. Booth spaces shall be assigned to vendors based on the chronological order in which HRPS receives the Vendor Fee from a Vendor. Booth spaces will not exceed 10’ x 10’ in dimensions. Any and all of Vendor’s materials and equipment must be contained within the dimensions of the Booth Space. This requirement will be strictly enforced and if Vendor is found in violation of this requirement, HRPS may immediately remove Vendor from the Event at HRPS’s sole discretion.